Sunday, August 14, 2022

Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice - D.C. Temple Re-Dedication

Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice - D.C. Temple Re-Dedication

    Yes, I am a believer. I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in His Church on the earth, I believe that Russell M. Nelson is currently His prophet.

    It is a creed of sorts, and it encompasses many things.

    A big part of it is modern day prophecy, which ties into the Bible, and the Book of Mormon, and the prophecies of a slew of modern-day prophets.

    It is all contingent upon Jesus the Anointed One. After that, other pieces and places and people fall into place.

    It's a lot. A German co-worker overseas said "your church has a lot of rules".

    Yes. I agree.

    But laws, standards, doctrines, and correct practices make us free.

    Especially if they are based on true things. Which is predicated on faith, and based on my personal understanding and experience, intuition and hope.

    Yep, I will go with this guy. And the Big Guy. No disrespect intended; the Savior should receive all the glory.

    I should share more the D.C. parts later.


No comments:

Post a Comment