Thursday, August 25, 2022

Andrew Tate: You Need Some Religion - Preferably a True One

Andrew Tate: You Need Some Religion - Preferably a True One

    One of my sons, or both contributed, have taught me about the 1986 born Andrew Tate.

    I think that troglodyte is a proper word. 

    A man or woman needs codes to go by, and Mr. Tate qualifies. Imagine how much good and influence he could wage and spread if he had proper respect for life, for women, for girls, for men, for boys.

    Get it right, Tate. Learn something, repent, and find the truth.

    Women and men are equal, but we are different and play different roles.

    Andrew? Learn yours. Learn how to build up, not tear down and denigrate, alienate and belittle.

    You can change, I believe in you. I believe that God will teach you, and love you more and you turn to Him.

    Have you read the Bible? The Book of Mormon? Read and pray about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment