Monday, September 14, 2026

Ze Pale Hose Might Be Good. Enough!

 Ze Pale Hose Might Be Good. Enough!

    I have had some favorite major league baseball teams that never won it all. And, I have had two, no, three, with my favorite players, that have won it all. The Yanks in 1996 with Tim Raines, the 2005 White Sox with Ozzie Guillen, or Paul Konerko, and the 2019 Nats with Soto and Rendon, and Turner. Et al.

    So we shall see with the almost of the radar Chicago White Sox. Earlier in the season my favorite among them was Munetaka Murakami, if I got it right spelling, because you know Japanese. Nihongo. My co-worker Chris is going to Japan, and denied my recent attempt at "Gengi des ka". But he is learning still. He loves One Piece. Oy ve.

    Perhaps my new White Sock favorite is Tristan Peters. He may have had the at-bat of the season. Tie game late in the match, he walks on 18 pitches. I took a screen shot at 17. Amazing. Got on base with a runner ahead of him with zero outs, Sox score 6 to go up six nil. Sox win a huge road win over Cleveland to arrive at 77 wins to Cleveland's 76. This the division and last spot in the playoffs.

    More later. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment