Ovechkin: I Wanted to Like You But I cannot while you back Vlad the Baby Killer Putin
It was cool to see you surpass the all time score (and greatest player) Wayne Gretsky to get the career goal record. But this we find out you support Putin.
The Vlad the Impaler and Barbaric Putin who launches missiles into a cancer hospital for children. I do not make that up.
He is a dictator, as he does not allow free elections. He imprisons or kills those that oppose him.
Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitol hero, supports Putin?
I hope Alex the best, but not really.
I hope the Russians are stopped and Ukraine remains free and sovereign.
I liked hockey okay at times ove the last five decades.
Hockey is less now.
End the killing, end the war, get your country back where it needs to be.
Not a fan of Ovechkin.
Cannot support the Capitols or even the sport.
He cannot be for that guy. Or that cause.
Hockey is not that cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment