Thursday, September 10, 2026

How and Why and Where Do Our Thoughts and Perceptions Go?

 How and Why and Where Do Our Thoughts and Perceptions Go?

    Are we scatterbrained? Are I. Does grammar matter? It do?

    How much can you grammatically attack and control another language?

    I can, usually, my second.

    Thoughts, random and ranging.

    My wife reads a book in the terminal, getting away.

    My book from Chile maybe reached 7 chapters out of 52. I thought for a few years that it had reached 11 or 12 But maybe we could still finish it. My daughter offered it.

    So many books. So many! Tales and narratives from room to room, floor to floor. Fiction and the non. Many more to read and ingest. Like the "History Play" from the library now. Overdue.

    Kazakhstan. A player from there. Here name can be hard to pronounce, Russian.

    A map of Central America lays sideways on a cabinet in my office. A drive and a walk away.

    My son drove home on the stick tonight. He stalled a few times, some drivers were slowed. We were okay.

    We checked out a comic book store. I think that I had been there before. The seller was cool. Green hair, she reads more DC but loves Doctor Doom. The original owner had moved it from Landsdowne.

    Landsdowne, where the German-based son is. The other goes to northern Brazil, which has a place that will be more like Africa than many places. My father , flies to Minnesota to the funeral of Keith Bentler, his buddy from Sierra Leone.

    My buddy from the 100,000 acres of Vernon Parrish read Circe, as did the acerbic father of the five or six year-old, whose wife was in Iraq last year.

    We should not go to Iraq now. Donald Trump negotiated it in July. He gets us out of there, as he wanted to in Afghanistan. As he did in Syria. Mostly all wrong, as I can tell.

    I am small. Little influence.

    Two co-workers do not want an after hours get together, even if billable.

    The director of operations is smart, funny.

    I like the food and the party at the Toilet Bowl.

    Who and what is that? Ask me later.

    What do you learn from a job in 8 months?

    At a base? In a city? In a building.

    My buddy got me a two thousand dollar bonus.

    Perhaps we earn 500 from helping our daughter.

    My dad leaves his current wife to care for her mother.

    Right next to Pepper Grass. A "safe word" maybe. Ha ha.

    What else? The Hurricanes trouncing A & M 77-0. Third quarter.

    White Sox lose again, the lead is slim.

    I read a book of Marlowe over Shakespeare.

    Need to finish the Ballard book. Is it the TV show?

    I love my wife. She gives me much, I cannot demand much more.

    Even though I would like some. Like a kiss, a or a reading.

    She does not sing my songs, which I do not have too much of.

    Yeah, one was another tune.

    My niece has a baby.

    Titans lose to Riverside, tonight.

    I hope to play tennis soon.

    And watch some more.

    Like the U.S. Open. I stayed up late to see Shelton upend Alcaraz.

    I have many other thoughts.

    Tiring, perhaps?

    it's okay, don't think twice, babe.

    Love the literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment