Who picked up their First Loss by Week 3? Not Northwestern!
A week ago there were 54 undefeated, I mean 52 by my count, FBS teams out of 138 with no losses. Now some more have suffered some losses. Who lost for the the first time?
1. LSU. Haha, Lane Kiffin. Take that. You made some people upset. Who needs those Tigers? I guess the whole state of Louisiana. But Mississippi needs a great success, too. Go Rebels.
2. Who else? Houston. Close loss to Texas Tech. Was ranked, may still deserve it.
3. North Carolina lost to Clemson. I was happy for that.
4. Texas A&M lost to Kentucky. I used to like the Aggies. I do not so much anymore. One fan has ruined some of the like for them. I like Kentucky football, too.
5. SMU lost to Louisville. Happy with that.
6. Time out. I am annoyed that AI will not aggregate my data as I wanted. Guard rails in place?
6. South Carolina! First loss. Thank you not so much, Copilot, or Gemini. You faceless phantom.
7. Hmmm... Anybody else? Combing through the rest, because AI is not that great. Until it ruins all of the world, or at least humanity.
7. Auburn Tigers lost to Florida. Both teams are pretty good, I guess.
8. Georgia State lost for the first time! Hey, Panthers. I see you. Respectable loss to UCF.
9. Colorado lost for the first time. Sorry, Neon Deon Buffaloes.
10. Michigan State lost to Notre Dame.
11. New Mexico lost to Oklahoma. First time! They lost by 8. Not bad.
12. Maryland lost. To the V Tech Hokies. Big regional thing.
13. Virginia lost to West Virginia. I liked it. I like the Mountaineers and Hokies more than the Cavaliers now. Changing times.
14. UTSA got their first lost. The Roadrunners, right?
15. Wake Forest goes down to mighty Miami Friday night. Demon Deacons tried. But the Hurricanes have some talent. The numbers are beyond what Artificial Intelligence was amassing. So disappointing.
16. No more than that. Hawai'i did not play. But they had a loss anyway.
By my math, 52 minus 15 is: 37.
37 unblemished left?
Some of my favs. Yes, Indiana and BYU. Survive and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment