Monday, September 14, 2026

Will North Dakota State Run the Mounttain West? 2026 is A Bit Open

 Will North Dakota State Run the Mounttain West? 2026 is A Bit Open

    Welcome to the big time, Bison. You are the Bison, or no? Still figuring out your Division I status. And name. Maybe you go undefeated this season, and enter the CFP? And maybe you will play my Hoosiers or Cougars (Provo not Houston)? Good luck. See you then. I plan on being around at the end of the year. And maybe have a 40 inch waist... Maybe the Army will expand its standards from .55 to .60?

    Panty waist patrol. We want to be fight like the Air and Space Force. Great on us. Secure the Bab al Mandab and the Straits of Hormuz, for starters. Feed our sailors in the Gulf. Too political? This is not Stalinist Russia or CCCP, thank our Living God. amen.

    Ok, college football. Because I wish to publish this, and talk baseball and possibly pro football. And other stuff, like jungle fighting, and trekking in places, and stuff like AI Agents of ourselves...

    Lessee...

    52 lossless teams going into week 3.2ish. Some will knock each other out, like Houston or Pitt, or a few more. My Cougs and Hoosiers are looking good, minus a few key personnel injuries. Must overcome. Harris for IU, Sione or Moa for BYU. And, Esera. I think that is his name.

    I have learned a bit about the Marshall Islands lately. Cool stuff. Sharing about my faith and culture, too. Hypocrisy is bad. Must work, and keep working.

    What else? LSU may be loaded like IU last year. Hmmm.. I would not like that.

    Miami, super good? They finished hot last year. Ole Miss? A&M? Georgia?

    Hard to believe so far that IU or BYU could be as good as them. Or even Texas.

    Will be fun. Escapism and entertainment, all rolled into one.

    Enjoy the times, college football fans!

    On to baseball...

    Sorry, my daughter. There are great things like Family Search going on.

    I recognize it all. The Spirit of Elijah is alive and well and working in the Middle East.

    In sha' ALLAH!

 Ciao. I mean Chau.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment