White Sox Win a Big One. Can they Do More this Fall?
Maybe. The answer is maybe.
I watched a little bit between the college football games that were thrilling and fun, after a work day. But I snoozed, and the Pale Hole rallied late against the Cardinals to get a clutch 6-5 win. They are still leading their division despite spiraling lately, scuffling. Not doing well, losing more than perhaps all this long 2026 season. They were better than this, yes?
Yes, I think so. Even though they have four starters hitting a little over .200. People in the majors are not hitting for high averages this year. Arraez, the best hitter, is maybe only around .320. Guys are down.
The White Sox are staying above .500, but this last week was rough. Can they play agains the killer teams with tons of wins like the Rays, or the Yankees? Who else? In the American, maybe the... the... Red Sox? I cannot remember. The Blue Jays? Who else is close? No one in the West... right?
The National League has killer squads, like the Dodgers, Braves, Cubs, Brewers. Wait, the Brewers are in the American. Time warp, I am confused.
Anyway, mayne these White Sox have some magic in them yet.
Montgomerys, Grichuk, Murakami, Benintendi, Antonacci. Fedde and a few pitchers. They have been above average. We shall see.
Baseball. It's a thing.
Happy fall. Happy Saturday.
Maybe the Orioles have a chance? They have been playing well lately.
ReplyDelete