Maybe I Am Fixated with Elon Musk - Maybe He is the Problem, and I Would Like to Fix Things
Elon is an easy but obvious target. He is very famous, the world's richest person. He has power and influence. Me, I am a much smaller fish. No one has followed this blog in 12 plus years in its existence. It has not earned money. Thankfully, it was not wiped and deleted (and won't be?) as my Foxsports blogs were that I wrote from end of 2005 into the summer of 2009. They killed them, without fair warning.
Many of the things I wrote were not impactful, anyway. Only a few things, I think.
I resent them taking away my writings, but I failed to back them up. I will take some of the blame. They offered me this service for the price of a free registration, and paying to be a denizen of the Internet.
Okay.
We fight for freedom, we live and die for it, and we are free to opine as I do here in this forum.
Grateful for these blessings and privileges. Elon has done and is doing his part to better humanity and help others. He has. Unfortunately, he more recently has been part of sweeping cut of jobs and programs (2025) that was untempered, ill-conceived, rushed, and destructive. It led to many deaths. And uneeded suffering and death. How many did so? Remains to be seen. Any who might deny this might as well be part of those that we have not reached the moon.
Believe what you want. Believe the facts that you know.
It is important not to let innocent or desperate people suffer and die.
Elon? Not sure. I do not think I could trust him to do the right thing. He clearly has done a lot of amazing things and been innovative and far-seeing, but he has disqualified himself as much of a paragon of our race. A very big fish. But harmful to quite a few.
I hope the most and best for his children. And wives or ex-wives. I hope that they have more compassion and foresight than him when it comes to life and death.
We, the good guys, save lives, we do not let them perish and die. No more suffering, Elon.
Would you recognize these errors and apologize? Heavy juju.
I have worked in fields that save and take lives. I have to account for those actions and efforts.
Elon is at another level.
I am worth maybe .01 percent of what he is worth? Monetarily. Maybe much less? .0001? Perhaps that is closer to our estimated worth in holdings and money. We are close to the same age.
I am content with my actions, my intentions. I look to do things to help others.
I wanted to be a State Department diplomat to help wage or assert peace. Not meant to be.
War and strife are what they are. Others have attempted and failed, lived exemplary lives, tried their hardest to help represent the United States to negotiate truces and agreements to reduce hostility and violence.
We only succeed so much. Conflict continues, the cycles persist.
Meanwhile, I guess Elon is helping humanity in his ways. May he do so without killing anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment