Chess, Go, Poker, Investing
All these games. I have mostly down the Persian one. Meaning, I play it, but I am not that good at it. Not the east Asian one, though. I have played a few rounds of poker, but it bothers me, and bores me. But at the end of the day, I am not good at it. Poker, card games. Maybe of the dozen or more card games that I have learned to play or toyed with playing, I have had a few good instincts, but really, the card games do bore me.
Basketball makes more sense. Playing and watching. Games of chance, calculated risks, trying to win by competition. Physical and psychological elements. Team sports, which can happen in some games of cards.
Money is big. We put some scratch in, we win, we lose. Making money helps us have credit, gets us better food, or company, entertainment, and travel.
Travel drives a lot of people.
My buddy is 73 now, finally retired. He is okay financially, but he does not have all the finances to do all things. No one does.
Elon Musk does, and he ends up killing thousands upon thousands of innocent sickly people, mostly of African origins with dark skin. His white South African background makes it more ironic that eliminates more dark skinned people from the gene pool.
But Elon may not think that he is racist. Just a genius. Like so many awful killers in our human history, starting with Cain. he knows how to innovate and bring success to many realms.
Our U.S. president had faith in his process, and the DOGE, standing for Department of Government Efficiency.
Like money, like oil, as all energy, as all food and goods and commerce.
Adam Smith's dismal science reigns upon us and shapes and forms us, dictating a few or many of our freedoms.
I will go to India some day. Or China. Or some other places like Australia or Antarctica.
Or none of those.
I have played much poker, or Go, but I do play a few games.
I have invested some,
Yep.
Blog it.
No comments:
Post a Comment