Thursday, August 20, 2026

I Finished Nexus, the Book. Yuval Harari is a Smarty Pants. Prescient?

I Finished Nexus, the Book. Yuval Harari is a Smarty Pants. Prescient?

    It took me longer than I thought I would, but I did it. My oldest daughter warned me it was doomiest and gloomiest. I guess so. I have not read his other ones. Perhaps I will someday. History is good to know and comprehend.

    He says Artificial Intelligence might be the biggest bogeyman.

    I experimented with it and my online presence lately. Interesting. Sometimes funny, sometimes wrong. It can mix me up with my dad, or some unknown business guru (so decisive!), or some weird coffee drinker.

    It has been a trip. Are AI robots fixing to kill me now? Or, all of the us? All organic organisms to be eliminated in the near future?

    Who knows?

    God knows. Sure, He knows all.

    In Him we trust.

    Thanks, Yuval, you are a great non-practicing atheist Jewish dude.

    I mean that in mostly the nicest ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment