Global Warming is So Real, Science Skeptics and Deniers
To claims that the world is not warming is being ignorant in spite of the facts. We are heating up the planet, no question.
Back in elementary school we learned some science, displayed some projects in the gymnasium, and we were getting more savvy and aware one display at a time. In 6th grade, daily specialized classes of science, old Mr. Stewart (Stooey Manooey!) taught us about principles of our world and the the universe. In seventh grade... Maybe I did not do science? In 8th grade it was Mr. Hudson. We learned about the planets, the moon, more about the world we lived in. Facts.
What was seventh grade? Hateful cooking with Mrs. Graebe. Maybe I had Huddy Bud that year, too?
Freshman year, anthropology. Not as hard a science, but still quite scientific. Built on empiricism, all the same.
Sophomore year was biology. The sweet old teacher was a Bible believer, but a good science teacher all the same. Riggelman and an student teacher came in for a bit, too.
Junior year: physics. Oh, the formulas.
Senior year. Chemistry. I could not pass the tests, and most of the homework. But I learned some things. I read magazine articles about science, too. Not to mention science fiction.
College, I passed my requisites.
All said, science is a thing.
We cannot deny that ice is melting everywhere and temperatures are rising.
RIP to the victtims in Nepal and Tibet.
Ice is melting...
No comments:
Post a Comment