Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Cannabis Song - Active Shooters

 Cannabis Song - Active Shooters - What? WHAT?

    (Sung to the tune of "Cuz I got High".)

    I was writing me a song about weed,
    Cuz good people die!

    There are a lot of folks who always toque up,
    And they get real high!

    But I have this thing about dope,
    And I know why! Hey, hey!
    Cuz people die! Cuz people die! Cuz people die!

    Ba dada da da da...

    A lot of youth are lighting up young,
    Their brains they do fry.
    Others say it has no effect,
    But that makes me cry...

    I will tell you now and again
    So, here's my try (hey hey!):
    Psychosis is why, violence is nigh, 
    So many will die!

    Ba dada da da da...

    People say I have no proof,
    I think I know why,

    They say that pot is all good,
    and I'm telling a lie,

    Because cannabis "only stinks",
    And makes people sigh! Hey, hey!

    It won't make us die! It won't make us die! It won't make us die!

     Ba dada da da da...

   An active shooter shot up a school,
   A junior high,

   He smoked dope all his life,
   Quite the loner guy,
 
    An awkward kid till then,
    And we should know why, (hey! hey)
    
    Cuz he got high! Cuz he got high! Cuz he got high!

    Ba dada da da da...

    I wanna end this song now,
    And maybe eat me some pie,

    But I got me a lot of fish,
    That I wanna fry,
    
    Smoking weed and brains combined,
    Violent deaths, oh my!

    Psycho episodes,
    Shooting with guns!
    Cuz they got high!

    Ba dada da da da...

    Do I need to repeat this song's words?
    For this correlative tie?

    Have I made a causal argument?
    For this sad cry?

    Do I need more wanton deaths? 
    And bloody why's? Hey! Hey!

    It's as they get high
    The bullets will fly
    We continue to cry...

    Ba dada da da da...

______
Stop the insanity. Recreational pot use is killing our kids, and a fair share of adults too.

Medically approved cannabis? Sure, seems good. Pot for pleasure? Show me the next mass shooting, and I will show you the reason. People think that guns are the problem...


    

1 comment: