Saturday, November 26, 2022

Home School Fans Episode 11 - Week 11: Part III - A&M Stinks

Home School Fans Episode 11 - Week 11: Part III - A&M Stinks

    Well, if you did not know or care, I wanted to report in seven teams this year, the season of 2022, and vary it up from last year. In 2021 I reported weekly on Georgia, Clemson, Brigham Young, Miami, Auburn, Indiana, and Notre Dame. That was based on having people around me that were interested in those teams. I sent them the weekly reports, and I got good feedback on them. 

    This year I picked my two alma maters, plus five other teams that interested me. I thought that Texas A&M, Utah, and BYU would have stellar seasons, even able to go undefeated or near so. I was wrong! So wrong. Utah ended up losing its opener in Florida and two more in the PAC-12, BYU could not win a thing in October, which was wall to wall games, and then there is the Aggies: whooo man! They have been awful! Despite a couple of close losses and a clutch win, they have been pounded repeatedly and relentlessly (thanks the for the suggestion, Blogger).

    They now sit at 4-7, and play LSU. That should not be pretty, but I wish them good luck. They have the same record as IU, which plays archrival Purdue today. That will be a significant challenge to my Hoosiers, but I think that Indiana stands a better chance against Purdue than A&M against the Tigers.

    Purdue is ranked 35 at 7-4, IU is 4-7 at 84th.

    LSU is ranked 6th at 9-2, A&M is 4-7 and ranked 79th.

    Best of luck, ending some tough seasons. Jimbo Fisher, it is hard to believe that your team was this bad.

    Tom Allen of IU? We had chances against beatable Rutgers and Maryland, and that did not happen. There was some improvement in some phases, including the huge OT win over Michigan State.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment