Sunday, April 24, 2022

Orrin Hatch Dies at age 88 - A Good Politician

Orrin Hatch Dies at age 88 - A Good Politician

I read this morning how he just died. May he rest in peace. God bless him. His legacy is a strong one, and important to many.

I have heard it said that no politicians are clean, or considered good. That is not true.

Many live noble and virtuous lives, and help the people that they represent, and struggle and fight for good values, initiatives, and laws.

I believe that Senator Hatch was such a one.

I think that he did his part right.

I wrote a letter to him once while living in Utah, (maybe 1994) advocating micro-loans as a method of combatting poverty.

I saw him once at a church meeting, maybe his last year in office. 2018, perhaps, when he finally retired.

He liked to write music, I think.

A good person, a good politician.

Let it be noted.

Blog on.

No comments:

Post a Comment