Sunday, June 2, 2024

I like to see Demographic Growth and Changes, especially Growth of the Church of Jesus Christ

I like to see Demographic Growth and Changes, especially Growth of the Church of Jesus Christ

    To see Zion, or the Gospel of Jesus Christ, grow locally is great. We meet individuals and families that join the faith; we see them join us, and hopefully their lives feel better to them, and they add to ours.

    I like to see the bigger picture, in towns, cities, countries and regions.

    Like Tanzania, for example.

It is doing pretty well. Small numbers, but dynamic.

Where are people joining this Church?

Where is it decreasing?

What countries are losing population? Russia, Japan.

One is at war. How is that affecting growth?

What country is the above?

I failed to label it. I think it is Senegal. Ivory Coast.
Yes, must be.
13 June 2024.



2 comments:

  1. Senegal has done really well for the Church of Jesus Christ growth. Better than most in the world in rate and size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, I meant Cote d'Ivoire, Ivory Coast. Not Senegal.

    ReplyDelete