Monday, February 26, 2024

Will Arabs Overcome ... I Think So, I think that they Will

Will Arabs Overcome ... I Think So, I think that they Will

    I will write five short paragraphs of something coherent, perhaps insightful.

    1. Arabs in each country of their native, and foreign-birth countries struggle to maintain their societies, their identities, their respect and sovereignties.

    2. Arabs are an ancient and still modernizing people.

    3. Arabs are looking to wealth, tradition, religion, modernism to guide their trajectories.

    4. Violence and honor, purity and goodness, sanctity of the soul and God are paramount. Or maybe it's just land.

    5. Arabs will increase and rise through the 21st century.

    I will/should flesh these out with supporting evidence and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment