Sunday, February 11, 2024

College Football is Better than the Pro Leagues

 College Football is Better than the Pro Leagues

    I can tell you my reasons why. I have explicated before.

    But, this is my world, and we are all different. Both are quite popular in the United States, Canada, and other parts of the world.

    Some people make a lot of fame, glory, and fortune. Some people get extremely wealthy with this sport, entertainment.

    Others get injured for life.

    But most do okay. It is Darwinian in many ways. Quite capitalistic.

    I like to practice a truer Sabbath, the religious meaning of a day of rest, worship, and consecration. College football more or less honors that. The pros become their own sabbath day worship, which I think I want to shy away from.

    God first. Grid iron second. And God save the King! Or queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment