Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Peacock Steaming Service? You Suck and I Really Resent Your Presence

Peacock Streaming Service? You Suck and I Really Resent Your Presence


    You and Prime are doing terrible things to live sports, and I hope you both go away in an awful firestorm. You are ruining live sports. You are making my life as a viewer a more exasperating, boiling mad and stupidly frustrated and resentful. I more or less hate your name and the greediness and the inefficient service that makes me hopping mad enough to badmouth for hours. Days. Please don't make it years.

    I pay good money to get good sports on Hulu. I do not pay extra for NBA TV, even though I love watching NBA games. I do not pay extra for the MLB Network, even though I love major league baseball. I pay money to see multiple channels that show the sports that I enjoy. I do not want to change to another device to see my sports teams or other games. This ruins the experience of watching the games. 

    Let me repeat:

I do not want to change to another device to see my sports teams or other games.

    I hate you; you have made an otherwise good sports experience very frustrating and I wind up disdaining and detesting you.

    Stop it! Stop hijacking games and sports that we want to watch without your greedy interference.

    You are taking us back decades in sports watching, back when CBS would hog March Madness.

    During halftime of my IU Hoosiers, I switched out thinking that I could get my better channel, and then when I switched back to Peacock it did not take to me to the game I WAS WATCHING and I missed the first plays of the second half.

    YOU IDIOTS. STOP IT.

    I type this as I watch your stupid and repetitive commercials.
 
    Thanks for nothing but aggravation and teeth grinding.

    Die soon. Please.
    
UPDATE: I am waiting for your stupid paid propaganda instead of seeing my other alma mater BYU Cougars play at Kansas. 

Did I already say I HATE YOU? Please don't go ruining more live sports for fans who care. Cougs trail 10-14. 

    You make it like I do not have a TV or pay decent, hard-earned money to see these sports.

    I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment