Pale Hose! We Got This! Counting my Chickens: Yankees or Rays?
Da White Sox rally to win 4-3 over hometown homies Guardians. Yay! I watched much of the game! Yay! I had not seen them visually most or much of the season. They look compact and good. Even though, despite their hitters who barely are hitting .200 plus. Even one below the Mendoza line... One of the Montgomerys... I think the short stop. Forgivable with great defense and clutch hitting and running.
Poor Padres. Blew it last night to the Brewers, now trailing 2-0 out of five.Oh, well. Brew crew are all right, my fourth favorite hope. Or fifth? 1. White Sox, two: Padres. Three Rays. Four Brewers. Okay.
I hope we play the Rays. That way, and "we" are the White Sox, a never-been will have a chance. Best case, Padres versus the... Braves. Tired of the Braves and Dodgers. Yeesh. Yankees last won in 2009, but too much of them, too.
Blog it.
No comments:
Post a Comment