My Nine South American Buddies - What Has Happened these 35 Years Later? Accounting
Miguel Antonio Cabrera Rubilar, of Puente Alto. The only one, perhaps, that I can remember the entire name. Two last ones, because of the mother. He came to the United States, married a faie one as he deigned, had two children, divorced. Lives in the great Zion now. Last five years.
Manuel Vera, of ... Quintero, on the coast. He moved to Santiago, La Florida, and married. Had children, I do not know how many. He was strong in his conviction for me to find a mate and marry. It took me six more years. He was a married, plump, bishop of my faith. 1994.
Miguel Eduardo Miranda, of Rancuaga. I think he has done well, coming from some circumstance and I believe I have seen him on social media. He helped me learn up on Spanish, in his own way. Big egg.
Pablo Trincado Cornejo, of Puente Alto. He married an Argentine and had five kids, living in the small domicile in his native Puent Alto, southeast Santiago. He teaches digital art and makes videos. We did some English voice overs for a church video, from my current house. My daughter was there, too.
Patricio __-(Alejandro?) Villagra Alarcon. From Maipu. Buying a house when I stayed at his house, in 2005 on my way to the U.S. interview. Nice guy. Getting ready to marry some five years after me.
Milton Chaparro, from Lota Bajo, south of Coronel. Worked at a bread shop when I went to see him in...1994? Married a returned missionary. Had his issues, but I was happy he married well. Who knows what has become of that guy. Lasted six months in two missions.
Sergio Olea. From San Fernando, but moved to La Florida and married a nice young lady. Stayed over night at his apartment in 1994 and I shaved with soap. Not the last time, by far. I hope that they had some good kids.
American from Salt Lake. And another. Then...
Marco Antonio Rojas, from El Bosque. He disappeared, no one heard from him. Europe, maybe?
Juan Azua. Also from El Bosque. Last received messages from him in 2014. He told me had HIV. I think he has died. No replies. Not sure what else to think, because I think that he would have reached out in 12 years.
Two, no three more American companions. More on them later. Idaho, Idaho, and Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment