Disparities and Inequalities on a Saturday
I am sitting in a lap of luxury. Others do so, with millions and billions in their banks and homes and cars and ownings. Some are propietors of vast lands, and buildings, boats, yachts, and ships, and even people. Some folks around the globe own ffar beyond what they know.
They own more things than they know of! They are in charge of many people, too. Who are the wealthiiest? Elon Musk is one.
Responsible for life and death. One, like me in a car, or truck, or with a weapon. But he has accountability for thousands, even millions.
DOGE, for example. Department of Government Efficiency, they call it.
Cut off USAID and dozens of other programs domestically and internationally. I think that mostly poor, sick, and destitute Africans died as a result. Musk is from there. He figured out how to kill off the weakest and most desperate of his own continent.
Stalin would do it in the Soviet Union, Mao in China, and perhaps Korea. Pol Pot in Cambodia. Do I need raise the specter of the Third Reich? Ach, nein.
Did Elon actually raise his arm in salute of a sig heil? A hail, Caesar? He might as well have. He has ordered the commands of brutal savages and despots. He has let the weak die in large, fell swoops.
Under the guise of an alleged "magnamimous" elected president.
Appalling. Disgusting. Unsconscionable. We have to be better than this. I have sworn multiple times to follow and uphold legally bound and moral orders. I am free and even obliged to disobey unlawful commands.
Perhaps the worst of it? We Americans, or so-called patriots, do not even think much of it. Except in small minorities. I am among them.
I am of the minority that accuses Elon Musk and his bosses, his people, of down right cowardly murder and ruin against many, many poor.
700,000? Maybe only that. Only. Perhaps only one tenth of that?
Time will decide.
God and karma will seek justice on the heads and souls of those who hurt and eliminate the weak and needy.
All religions teach this. All moral people know this.
So, let the debates of wealth and governance continue.
Military actions and decisions are one thing. But stealing and denying
No comments:
Post a Comment