Monday, July 27, 2026

I Cannot Be Everything to You - But You Can Have it All

 I Cannot Be Everything to You - But You Can Have it All

    You can have it all
   
    I cannot be all of it, nor should I be.

    I can do my part. Or try.

    Jesus can be everything, or most things that you need.

    But if you do not believe in Him, there are others that will inspire and uplift.

    You can find them, or Him, or the great spirit of knowledge and vastness of the universe.


    What gives you peace.

    All of it.


    We, us mortals, are finite, and limited, despite our eternal souls.

    Contradictory and paradoxical,

    Us mysterious enigmas.

    I will try to love and support and sustain you.


    I thank you for trying, loving me and not giving up or giving in.

    See you soon.

    Sweet dreams.


    We could be in Egypt...  or elsewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment