Sunday, March 17, 2024

Late Night Poetry, or Thoughts

Late Night Poetry, or Thoughts


   We work and toil,

    Try to get some breaks

    Other times we are lazy,

    Or too focused on things of little matter


    I stay up late

    I think of her, I think of him

    I think of you


    I think of God, and the rest


    There are many


    Some real, some fake


    The real ones are the best


    Like you


    Need to sleep, don't really want to


    But must shut off the brain


    Good night.


    Love you.


    I think I love it all.


    Enough.

1 comment:

  1. Before waking after this I had the weirdest vivid dream, involving walking a city with bad guys in one part, going to an apartment with a bunch of freaky men, some women and children. I told my wife about it. Maybe Sound of Freedom prompted this?

    ReplyDelete