Sunday, March 17, 2024

Jon Clinch is a Good Writer - The Stories have their Own Spell

 Jon Clinch is a Good Writer - The Stories have their Own Spell

    I am finishing my third book of his. The General and Julia, is the title. Much history and Americana, and good vocabulary and thoughts. Great characterization.

    He digs into our history, fictional and non-fiction, and makes it more interesting, more curious, more possible. He is quite outstanding at fashioning his stories.

    I do not need, nor want to write like him, but he is a definite stand out.

    I read him for his last name, originally, I read more of his work because he does a good job. He has gotten to know his subject matter immaculately. And it is entertaining and educational. Best of all worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment