Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Places I have Left the U.S. For: About 35 Times Total

Places I have Left the U.S. For: About 35 Times Total

    First it was Canada back in the 1970s. 

    We would go to Niagara Falls, and Kingston, and my dad would visit his sister. Both places in Ontario. This may have happened four or five times.

    In 1976 we went on a major Canada trip, going to Montreal Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia. This took a few weeks or so. We camped in a pop-up tent trailer. Very memorable despite my young age.

        In 1982 I went to Tamaulipas, Mexico. First time there. Went to Quintana Roo in 1983. Left for Bahamas and the Caribbean in 1982 before that. 1984 made it to the Eastern Antilles.

    1985 went to Alberta, Canada.

1989 went to Spain, and to Montreal again.

1990 Chile.

1993 Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

1994. Chile again. British Colombia, Canada.

1995. Israel. Mexicali, Mexico.

1999. Mexicali and Baja North again.

That was before the 21st century.





2 comments:

  1. 18 times approximately. I may have missed one time, when we drove through Toronto to Detroit. Before I met my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toronto when I was little. I met my wife in the late 20s. Latest 20s.

    ReplyDelete