Thursday, May 7, 2020

Run for Your Life

Run for Your Life

Only some people do it. I have done it; I generally don't, although I do it in short bursts when I regularly play basketball. Try to play b-ball once a week, normally. And then, a few times a year, I run for intervals of 10, 12, 14, up to 19-20 minutes. Tracks or streets, ran for those periods of time.

Run, run, run.

Some people run long distances consistently. Good for them, mostly. There are a few detractors from running, which negatives usually are far outweighed by the benefits and positives.

Running helps the cardio-vascular system, primarily, which in turn benefits the rest of the body and the mind.

Running is generally good, but at times it is not recommended. Do you need a running plan?

Perhaps everyone should have one, some way of thinking about running, or jogging, or walking fast.

Running my mouth... In print, in a blog, in an essay, in a book, in a report, in article.

Run, baby, run. An old comic about a gang hoodlum gone Christian. "Run, baby, run!"

Run on, run away, run over, run up.

Run it.

No comments:

Post a Comment