Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Recent Blog Activity

    This last month I started a new blog where we can dedicate our thoughts and ideas to film, literature, and art. I have made two younger generation writers and thinkers, Gen Y and Gen Z, respectively. I will call them Paul (Y)  and Primera Nacida [Z]. 

    So far both have posted! I am pumped. There is still a lot to learn about this blog. The gadgets and tools of the blog are plentiful, but not all intuitive. With time we will get it flowing better.

Edit Post ‹ Artistic Musings — WordPress.com

    I also tried to go to archive.org and look for two old Foxsports blogs that got zapped by them (the creators of it) around 2009. I have been unsuccessful in searching in the Way Back Machine, and then I sent an email to some of their staff or someone. No response yet.

    If anyone else can find them, I would appreciate it. One is called edclinchs'it.com, or edclinch'sit.com, plus another one papaclinchsaints'it.com or something like that. I did a terrible job of not backing up these blogs from 2006 (technically 2005, the end of the year) till 2009. Foxsports misled me and others, and then the blogs disappeared. Still mad about it. I maybe had 200 or so entries. And many dialogs with other writers.

    It was part of a Next Great Sports Writer promotion/competition, and they never told us the whole things would go away. They lied, but it was probably so explained to be possible in the endless small print of their user agreements.

    Anyway, blogs are a thing and we can and should back them up on other sources.

    Modern day first world problems.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah: I tried to write a sidebar about myself on the Word Press Artistic Musings blog, but I am not sure if it saved. I will write it here for possible copy and paste later... At least try to recreate what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://talkie80.wordpress.com/2023/03/05/faith-in-god-family-government-family-community/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABOUT ME (C'est Moi) - I graduated from Brigham Young University - Provo in Spanish and with a minor in Theatre. My intentions were to go on working in film and television, with particular interests in writing and crafting stories. I was able to work in some jobs and projects for a period, to include with a television art department crew, but then I found that my heart was not dedicated to it enough. Decades later, I still find myself with interests and hopes of producing or creating stories that may eventually translate to performances and convey messages worthy of display. Here I am still plugging along now with Gen Y and Z to help analyze, critique, and possibly form more art and ideas. Let us go forth and do great things! Think higher, do better, act nobler. We deserve these things.

    ReplyDelete