Friday, January 29, 2021

Marines and Jews, a Select Few [DRAFT] Last dated 1-20-2015

Draft
0
0
1/20/15

Marines and Jews: A Select Few

The world has its share of select peoples; two groups worth contemplating, and in this case even comparing are a couple that think highly of themselves: the Jewish people and the US Marines. Let me add that this author thinks highly of them in many ways as well, hence this article.

Why? Well, upon further review, both populations make some bold claims and try to accomplish their purposes as they see fit. In that sense, they are like... Well, maybe they are alike, at least in some ways.

Over five years later (Bastille Day, July 2020) I still know the gist, approximately, of what I wanted to share.

I think since then, when my oldest child was 13 years-old, I have learned more about both U.S. Marines and Jewish people; back then as a 44 year-old I had a good understanding, but now it is more knowledgeable or mature.

Maybe I should number my points to wrap this up better. Five and half years should be enough time to summarize these ideas...

1. Jewish people have been the Chosen Ones of the Covenant of God for thousands of years. According to their beliefs and doctrines, they need to be Godly examples of the Torah, the holy writ of God, to be the followers and executors of the Commandments of the One True God. They are largely responsible for the Old Testament of the Bible that a couple of billion of Christians still believe in, and the 1.5 billion Muslim world also has origins from.

1a. Marines---
 
NO, IT IS PUBLISHED!
 
See below:
 
https://clinchitsoonerorlater.blogspot.com/2015/01/marines-and-jews-select-few.html

No comments:

Post a Comment