Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Time in 2014

Today is Wednesday; I am back in the blogging business apparently. It is midway through this week, I am midway through the month, and I am midway through life. My mortal sojourn.

I blogged from 2006 to 2009 in relative happy fashion, with Foxsports.com, and then they butchered a lot and then eliminated everything, to my knowledge. Burnt by Fox.

I called it a blogicide. I hope it never happens again. A maddening thing to befall anyone who puts that much time and effort into such a forum.

I hope this is never wiped out. They say that nothing is ever truly "lost" once published on the Internet.

Who knows? I would love to recover it all one day.

Until then, I shall publish and post here.

Here is to a better run than my blogging tenure with Foxsports.com

Ed

PS: It was a free service, but it did seem to be a betrayal of our efforts.

4 comments:

  1. The blog spot changed how we share. Did it cost them money to provide that service? Nothing is free; we all pay in one form or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone erases this I will be crushed. I paid Edmund a dime per to back these up, like a year ago...

    Hard file? I cannot write this on Internet Explorer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not exactly "free". We generated business for them, Foxsports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, perhaps I failed to mention that the Foxsports blog admin told us that things would "change" but not be wiped out. I cannot find them, FOX! You liars!

    ReplyDelete