Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Houston Goes Down; '76 IU Team Remains the Last - We HATE Peacock

 The Houston Cougars lost in Ames, Iowa tonight. No more unbeatens. Again. In men's college basketball.

    There are a few really good college teams out there for the men to contend with into March. Kansas, Duke, the traditional powers. But they all can lose.

    My Hoosiers lost again tonight on the road at Rutgers. On PEACOCK (blech!) so I did not watch it live. You parasites. I pay good money for Hulu to see live sports, not your streaming garbage.

    Streaming garbage idiots. I do not want to log out of what I am currently on. PAC12 and PEACOCK are for the birds--they ruin our sports. Thanks for nothing, you putrid streaming channels. May you go down in ruins after making it awful for us fans.

    Yes, IU crumbles on the road again, turning it over 18 times (!) and hitting four of fifteen from the free throw stripe. The Herald Times has Greg Doyel talking about Coach Mike Woodson being short lived.

    I only tracked it tonight, hanging out with my wife some. Poor shooting, poor rebounding, giving up way too many offensive rebounds.

    BYU loses again to start its conference play. They are good, but come up short against a tough Baylor team, after being shot-free happy at home against a tougher than known Cincinnati.

    It's okay. Life goes on, and other teams will get the glory. Not mine, so much. We shall see. Both my schools show promise, still.


    Such is life. Peaked when I was five.

    So it goes.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment