Thursday, September 21, 2023

38 Undefeated after Week 3: Things will change this Weekend

38 Undefeated after Week 3: Things will change this Weekend

1. Georgia 3-0, and should crush UAB after not being that great last week against South Carolina.

2. Michigan 3-0, should handle a rather feisty Rutgers.

3. Florida St., 3-0 against a tough line Clemson. Caveat emptor. Tigers might be the victor after BC played the Seminoles tough last week.

4. Texas 3-0, against a seemingly weak Baylor. Longhorns slower against Wyoming last weekend.

5. Washington 3-0, against the Berkeley Bears. Should be wipe out. Penix, the former Hoosier. Heisman candidate.

6. Ohio State 3-0, versus the unblemished ranked Notre Dame. I picked Buckeyes by two touch downs.

7. USC 3-0, versus an appearing to be weak Arizona State. Sun Devils gonna be burned, I think.

8. Penn St. 3-0, versus a perhaps strong Iowa. I say the Nittany Lions will roar.

9. Notre Dame 3-0. See above. The Dome is not as big as we suspected. Irish pie, expected forecast.

10. Oregon 3-0 versus the Prime Time Colorado Buffaloes. Ducks by a lot. Neon will eat some reality.

11. Utah 3-0, versus the lossless UCLA Bruins. Might be a good game. Regular QB for Utes still out.

12. (13th ranked) Oregon State versus Washington State. Should be a good game.

13. Oklahoma 3-0 versus Cincy Bearcats. I see a slaughter. These are not last year's Bearcats. Or the year before. Sooners are coming.

14. (16th ranked, behind Alabama) Ole Miss versus the 'Bama Tide. Whoo boy! Go Rebs! Hit 'em while they're down! Saban....

15. (17th ranked) Duke 3-0 will play UConn. Should be mostly Dukes.

16.  (18th ranked) UNC 3-0 versus Pitt. Might be a tough one, but Tar Heels can score.

17. (19th ranked) Colorado 3-0. See above. Deion Junior will still be number 1, I guess!

18. (20th ranked) Miami 3-0 versus Temple. Expect the fortress of Philly to be wiped clean.

19. (21st ranked) UCLA 3-0 at Utah. See above. I think the Utes will have better defense.

20. (24th ranked) Iowa 3-0. See above. The ghost of Joe Pa might be the most this match.

21. (25th ranked) Washington State Cougars 3-0 thost the Beavers, as mentioned above. I feel like these Cougs are looking mean.

22. (26th ranked) Missouri Tigers 3-0 up against the other Tigers of Memphis. Color me Show Me State.

23. Kentucky (28th ranked) Wildcats 3-0 will take on Vanderbilt. I think the Cats will thrash the 'Dores.

24. Maryland (29th ranked) Terrapins (3-0) will play a down Michigan State. Sparty gonna get spanked. Nothing to so with their coach doing naughty shenanigans.

25. (32nd ranked) Kansas Jayhawks 3-0versus my BYU Cougars. Cougs gonna play some ball! I hope.

26. (33rd ranked) Louisville 3-0 versus Boston College. The Eagles showed some pluck, watch out Cards.

27. (34th ranked) UCF 3-0versus Kansas State, bit by a SEC record tie-breaking Field Gold to Mizzou. Good game, methinks.

28. (35th ranked) Auburn 3-0 versus Texas A & M. More Tigers. Should be tough. Contested. Good match.

29. (36th ranked) BYU Cougars 3-0 at Kansas, in Manhattan. COOOOOUGARS!!! Can we? Please.

30. (40th ranked) Fresno State Bulldogs 3-0 versus the Kent State... Aces? Whatever they are, the Dogs gonna eat 'dem bones.

31. (41st ranked) Syracuse Orange 3-0 against Army Knights. I want the Cadets, not just because I put on the uniform. I generally like the service academies more than most programs.

32. (43rd ranked) Air Force (3-0) at San Jose State. I think the Spartans-- West Coast-- will go down. Falcons!

33. (46th ranked) Wake Forest (3-0) up against Georgia Tech. Might be an upset. I hope so.

34. (49th placed) James Madison 3-0 versus Utah State, in Ogden. I would like the upset, but the Dukes are mean.

35. (52nd ranked) Memphis 3-0 versus Missouri. See above. From what I have seen, the SEC has the edge in this one.

36. (59th ranked) Rutgers 3-0 contra Los Lobos Roentes.  I do not think that the Scarlet Knights are that low in the ranking. But Meechigan is better. Upset would be fun, though.

37. (68th ranked) Liberty (3-0) versus FIU. I forget the mascot. I like the Flames. They schooled my Cougs last year. Alas.

38. (85th ranked) Marshall 2-0 versus Virginia Tech. Should be fun. I think I pick Tech. Those Hokies of yesteryear...

39. Oh! 39! Georgia State 3-0, soon to be 4-0, because they are beating Coastal Carolina as I speak. By two TDs in the 4th. I mean 17. They look mean, and they can pass and run. GSU is ranked by CBSSPORTS: 86th, but they are going to rise.

And there you have it! 39 teams with no defeats, but things will change soon.

Enjoy.

Go Cougars. Especially the BYU kind.


4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment