Wednesday, May 19, 2021

apathy

 apathy

I tried writing about this subject a week or so ago, in my mind, but I was working on other things and I gave up on it then. I had definite things to say, to explain, to justify. 

Ironic.

This quality, rather a poor attribute, is a thing that can hinder and delay us. Some things never get done because of it. Lack of motivation, lack of care, lack of desire to do or be or communicate or affect...

All these things.

We can become convinced that our actions do not matter, and if they did, perhaps the effort seems to be too much to sacrifice, due to laziness, the fear of pain or failure, the simple path of not trying.

Why brush your teeth? The results seem obvious. Yet, sometimes we are less than motivated.

Me? Yes, it has affected me. For sure.

Running, weights, upper and lower body exercises. Classes. Books. Promoting. In jobs and other stations.

Much left to be said about that.

Publish for now.

Happy May.

2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment