Monday, March 30, 2020

Curly Neal: Gone at age 77

Curly Neal: Gone at age 77

Curly, Curly. You were more than a clown, that's for sure.

You could handle the rock, and entertain us little ones, making young and old smile and laugh.

You made that leather ball sing! Fpr thousands, millions, and I was one.

My parents took me to see the Harlem Globetrotters in Indianapolis when I was about 8. I loved it. I wrote about in detail in my journal. It was journal worthy. I began chronicling things of interest, like basketball.

That influenced me, and I re-read that report many times since, especially as I grew towards maturity.

I liked reading what I had observed. I liked me as a chronicler of unique things.

Thanks Mom, Dad, Curly, and the Globetrotters.

Curly, you made the show. You made me grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment