Monday, November 5, 2018

New Long Term Goal: Antarctica (Free Asia Bibi)

New Long Term Goal: Antarctica

I have new long term end of life goals.

 
Can you read...? Sorry. Experimenting with font and script colors...

  Ok, my red color for the Hoosiers beginning their championship season tomorrow. Romeo Langford and Juwan Morgan et al. Update: 1-0. Decent start.

Goals:

I wish to be the first centenarian to live a whole winter in Antarctica. That would be around 2070 plus.

Some time later I would probably like to die and be buried there.

Things can change, sure. Death can come with many options.

A great man, husband, father, mayor, soldier, officer, church member, person, just tragically died in Kabul, Afghanistan over the weekend.  He was 39. No promises.

Thankful for his service and example.

Great example.

So if God grants me another half century, I might make it at to my goal.

And do something that would have a benefit beyond my own life, to serve and bless others.

I would set up interviews or something.

The future will tell. 

Oh, yes: free Asia Bibi. She certainly deserves life and dignity.

https://www.realclearreligion.org/articles/2018/10/22/the_metoo_movement_has_forgotten_asia_bibi.html

  

No comments:

Post a Comment