Tuesday, April 9, 2024

UConn Huskies, the Men, Win their 6th - Three coaches? Ugh, I am jealous and exhausted...

 UConn Huskies, the Men, Win their 6th - Three coaches? Ugh, I am jealous and exhausted!


    Yes, as a lifelong Indiana Hoosier fan, the Huskies have me questioning all things. Well, many things.

    Not even the home grown Purdue rivals could stem the inexorable tide from Storrs. Storrs! Whoever heard of such a thing?

    Purdue, the Boilermakers I was forced or obliged to root for, hopefully bringing my home state and the Big Ten conference more glory and cache, could not do it. They had a couple of chances, but loose balls and calls, and ultimately shots did not go their way.

    I saw a Boiler woman crying. Poor thing. Her face was red and her nose was distinctive, practically aquiline. Hawkish? Pointed? Yeah, whatever. Purdue girl.

    Indiana has not touched the championship realm for 22 years. As long as our oldest has been alive.


    How time marches on. Stop the Huskies! Help us all...


    I could go on about more details, like I have another college team that choked first round, but my native Hoosiers turned down the NIT... Not in the Tournament.

More. Later. Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment